Monday, February 28, 2011

Prose Fiction Lessons - Fatherhood

Here is the link to part 1 of the lesson that includes the short story Shaving. You will find defintions for the new words on this version of the lesson. Homework today was five vocabulary sentences, the completion of the story and answering of all questions, and a detailed outline for the essay (see structure on the handout).

Here is the link to part 2 of this lesson, which includes two poems about fathers.

Here is a link to the podcast on My Papa's Waltz for class.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IF YOU ARE ABSENT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU MISSED. COPIES OF HANDOUTS CAN BE FOUND IN YOUR FILE IN THE CLASSROOM. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING UP LOST WORK IN CASE OF AN ABSENCE.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gretchen

    You should teach your students so hard.

    For example, giving so much homework and

    tests more than now.

    In my opinion, presentation helped to improve my English skill.

    I trust you. hahahaha

    I sent an e-mail to you.

    Could you check my e-mail?

    Thank you in advance.

    I miss you

    from XXX

    ReplyDelete