Wednesday, March 30, 2011

MAKE UP CLASS TOMORROW & LUNCH AT MY HOUSE

Hello students, I hope you are enjoying your Spring Break. I just wanted to let you know that we will be having a make up class tomorrow in Glenview to make up for the cancelled class two weeks ago. Class will begin promptly at 9:00 and end at 12:45. We will spend the day working on TOEFL skills, editing some past work, and discussing your progress on the research project. We will also spend some time discussing the class direction. After class, I would like to invite you to my apartment for lunch. It will take about 30-45 minutes from school to arrive there and you will be responsible for arranging your own transportation. There is inexpensive metered parking available across the street from my building. We will have lunch from about 1:30-3:30. I hope that you will all be able to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment